This session will focus on how content types are designed and built in Drupal 7, though the fundamentals apply to Drupal 8.
- Why a "Content First" approach is critical when building content types
- Field types
- Discovering Content Patterns
- Additional features such as Field Collections, Media and Paragraphs
- The Pros and Cons of the WYSIWYG
- Introduction to Views
- Introduction to the theme layer
This is session geared toward people just starting out with Drupal.
NOTE: For the purposes of this session, the term 'structured content,' deals with how we break down content for entry into a CMS. We will not cover how an entire page is structured with content.